Region of Waterloo Arts Fund

Make Art Happen

If You Receive a Grant

If your project receives funding, a legal document will be prepared. This is an agreement between the Arts Fund and the Grant Recipient governing the terms and conditions of the grant. An individual artist is responsible for upholding the agreement, as is the Organization. For a partnership or an unincorporated body, whoever signs is personally responsible.

As a condition of the funding, you are required:

Download the Final Report Application Form
  

The Fund pays the grant recipient ninety percent (90%) of the grant amount within thirty (30) days of receipt of the letter of agreement signed by an authorized representative of the grant recipient. The remaining ten percent (10%) of the grant amount is held back and only released once the project has been completed and the Final Report is received, reviewed and approved by the Final Report Review Committee. Under no circumstances does the amount paid to the grant recipient exceed the grant amount.


Copyright © 2017 Region of Waterloo Arts Fund